Sunday, April 26, 2009

2 years ago today ...

Today we celebrate the birth of our twins, Matthew and Madison. I have spent most of the day reflecting on what a blessing they have been to our lifes...

I am so blessed to have these 2 wonderful children. They love me so much and I love them twice as much in return. I could not imagine what my life would be with out them.

There are days I wonder why the Lord has given me such a handful. How can I handle 2 infants at the same time while working a full time job? Many days I thought I would never make it to the next day. It has not been an easy 2 years. Not only have we had to care for twins, but we have gone through a lot as a family. I think that all of our struggles have made me a stronger wife and mother.

We spent the day together just like every weekend. We really did not do much because Bill was working this weekend. We are planning a birthday party next weekend with our family. We will have to go shopping for them some time this week. I am not sure what we will be getting them. I think we were going to be looking for some thing they can play with outside. Maybe a scooter or a sand box. I guess we will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers